Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I decided I needed to jump back on the blog train and get my swatch pictures taken for at least the Pearl Pigments. I'll be doing a blog review on them soon, too. I just wanted to get my pictures done so I can stop wallowing in self loathing due to laziness. Ha! Beat that you stupid cold!!

NOTE! All colors are on bare skin. I didn't feel like putting a base on. Plus, if they look this good without a base... :P



Nude, Pearl, White, Silver, Charcoal, Black



Very Purple, Purple, Lilac, Very Pink, Sky Pink, Baby Pink




Turquoise, Space, Ocean, Baby Blue




Jade, Grass, Lime, Yellow, Yellow Gold




Fanta, Orange Zest, Orange




Walnut, Penny, Rust, Mocha, Oro, Mink




I bought these containers at Joann Fabrics for $5.00 a box. It comes with 12 jars that hold plenty of pigment!
The plastic is very durable, which is good for me :D
Get them HERE!








Please Excuse my nasty nails. There is pigment stuck under it, haha!

I would have gone for the more popular 24 ct jars but I put my piggies in my NYX Sales tote bag. For some reason I have a tendency to break things, so the jars I bought were more durable plastic rather than the poly-something-or-other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You certainly have added a lot of color to your life!!

Anonymous said...

Sadly the pics aren't showing up :(

Post a Comment