Monday, October 5, 2009

Hey everyone!! I just got some exciting news!

NYX has some more gorgeous product coming out!!


Gel Makeup Remover


Bronzer Kit


I'm pretty sure this is all EYESHADOW... I'm going to die happy.




This kit is stunningly Bright and Smokey!




Lip Palette anyone? :D




This kit has all you could need. Great for the road, work desk, even just at home!



 NYX will be introducing three new brush kits!




Mmmmmmmm...




*sings* All I want for Christmas is a new Brush Kit... A new Brush Kit...



AND NOW....
The #1 item I am so stoked about! (hard to believe with all the great stuff coming out)

I've been hoping that NYX would come out with their own Eyeshadow Base! And now they have!!

I will keep everyone updated as to when these products hit the shelves!

<3 Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment